The term “TopAffiliatePrograms.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is locatedin Hauppauge, New York. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website and all rights remain with their respective holders.
- Intentional misuse of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) unless indicated. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the federal courts of the United States of America and/or the state courts of New York and jurisdiction shall rest solely in New York, USA.
- This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed with or without notice. Visitors should review this page on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes acceptance of the change.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of TopAffiliatePrograms.com. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.